Would you like to sell physical products?
Perhaps you’ve thought about selling your own products, so you can make some income working flexibly from home. (Perhaps you’re a parent looking to start something new. Or maybe you want to try something in addition to your current job.)
Or maybe you already have a service-based business and would like to add something new to the mix.
I can help with all aspects of developing, sourcing, manufacturing, validating, pricing and selling your products.
Find Out More
30 minute product creation q & a
Find Out More
Get help with selling on Amazon
Find Out More
If you’d like to go be guided through the process of creating a physical product (in small, actionable steps) and do the majority of the work yourself, my online courses might be just what you need.
We won’t just work on sourcing or creating your idea – we’ll also look at whether there are customers out there to buy it and if it can be profitable.
Even if you have very little time to dedicate to this, you can take small steps, every day, and have your product ready to sell in under 6 weeks.
Best of all, once you know how to create a profitable product you can repeat the process time and time again…
You also have the option of weekly coaching calls to answer any questions, get additional 1:1 support from me, keep you accountable and on track!
If you have a specific problem, question, or something you’re stuck on, you might prefer to book in a Q&A call where we can cover whatever you need to get you moving.
30 Minute Product Creation Q&A
Have you ever had a brilliant idea for a product, but actually creating it feels really daunting?
Perhaps you just don’t know where to start? Or want an overview of the steps involved?
Maybe you need reassurance that the product you’ve chosen has potential, help with choosing a marketplace to sell on, or deciding on the price?
It could be that you’ve started either creating or selling your product and have got stuck somewhere?
Whatever the problem, if it relates to creating physical products to sell I can help.
Book a Product Creation Q&A with me and I’ll do my best to answer all your questions and help you move forward.
Some of the things we can do together include:
- Answering your questions relating to the product creation process, validating your product ideas, sourcing products, working with manufacturers, or any other issues related to creating your physical product.
- Reviewing something you’d like my opinion on. (Perhaps a product specification, packaging options, or a list of suppliers.)
- Working on a task together. (That might be looking at different product options, reviewing suppliers, or refining your initial supplier communication ready to send out.)
If you’re unsure whether this session will help you move foward, please send me an email before booking.
Product Creation Q&As are held over Zoom video conferencing, so we have the option to share screens and record the sessions if required.
Here’s how it works
- Book your Product Creation Q&A at a time that suits you. You can book straight into my calendar and pay for your session on this page.
- Please also complete the short questionnaire to let me know what you’d like to discuss or achieve. This will help us to get the most out of it.
- You’ll receive a follow up email confirming the time of your session and the Zoom link to join the call on the day (please keep this safe). You’ll get an email reminder 24 hours before your Product Creation Q&A session.
- We’ll spend the call answering your questions, leaving the final 5 minutes to wrap up.
- Within 48 hours of our call (usually sooner!), I’ll email over my recommended action points and next steps.
Vicki played a pivotal role in bringing my product idea of a deck of self care cards into the real world.
The help provided by Vicki was excellent. Vicki has a real knack for understanding just where you are in the process and what you need to tackle next to move on.
Vicki explained the step by step process on how to start your own business on Amazon . Very clear, answered my questions and gave advice on some products. It can’t be any simpler.