My Group Product Creation Programme will help you have a product ready to sell by the end of the year. But is it right for you?
That’s what you’ll learn in this short blog post. You’ll find out:
- What my Group Product Creation Programme is
- What’s included
- The cost of the programme (and the return on investment)
- Who my Group Product Creation Programme is for
- Common concerns about the Group Product Creation Programme – answered
What is the Group Product Creation Programme?
During this programme we’ll have weekly group calls where I’ll talk through what you need to do each week to have a physical product ready to sell by the end of the year – and set you some homework to do between calls.
- Weekly calls with me so you can get super clear on what to do each week and ask any questions you have.
- Weekly tasks to do in your own time so you can keep moving forward .
- Accountability – so you can stay on track and keep motivated (even when things get hard.)
Plus a small supportive group to work alongside and the opportunity to learn a process that will make launching any new products much easier in the future!
What’s included in the Group Product Creation Programme?
If you want to have your product ready to sell by the end of the year, and want some accountability to get it done, I can help. The programme will run from 19 September until 21 November, with a break in October for half term.
Every week I’ll cover off a step of the process in detail, answer any questions you have and keep you moving forward. You’ll also have the opportunity to discuss, brainstorm and troubleshoot with other members. I’m going to keep the group small, to allow for everyone to have plenty of time.
You’ll also have weekly tasks to complete outside of the calls.
We won’t just work on sourcing or creating your product (although of course we will do this!) We’ll also research your ideal customer, the market and the competition, look at where to sell your product, how to price it and ways to market and launch it.
What’s the cost of the programme?
The total cost is a one-off payment of £395.
This is significantly cheaper than other ways of working with me. (For comparison, a one-hour Product Creation Power Hour is currently £100.) If I were to do everything outlined here for you, it would cost over £1000.
I’m offering a reduced price, as this is the first time I’m running this programme. The cost will go up next time I offer it (likely to be early 2023), so this is a chance to get your product ready to sell (and start making money) sooner, plus get a great discount!
Who is this for?
If you have a great idea for a product to sell, but you don’t know exactly what’s involved and what the steps are to make it happen this is for you.
Even if you’ve created product(s) before, you can still benefit from learning a step-by-step process that will save you both time and money.
This group is perfect for you if any of the following apply:
- You’ve thought about selling your own products, so you can make some income working flexibly from home. (Perhaps you’re a parent looking to start something new. Or maybe you want to try something in addition to your current job.)
- You already have a service-based business and would like to add something new to the mix.
- You have a great idea to share with the world!
- You’re prepared to do a little work, every week, towards making your idea a reality.
It might not be right for you just now if:
- You’re not prepared to put in a few hours of work each week, or you’d prefer to pay someone else to do it for you. (No judgement here at all.)
- You don’t currently have a small amount of money to invest in product samples, prototypes and (ultimately) stock.
- You don’t want to have a product ready to sell, in around 10 weeks plus the knowledge and skills to simply repeat the process and create more products to sell.
- You’re looking for a ‘get rich quick’ scheme! Sure, you might get rich from this (and I hope you do if that’s your goal!), but this is more about teaching you the skills to create something from scratch.
Common concerns about my Group Product Creation Programme
You may be wondering if my programme is right for you because you’re not sure about paying for something you could probably work out yourself.
This is understandable. However, investing in this process will save you time and money. We’ll go through the exact steps you need to take to get your product ready to sell – without wasting any time figuring them out. There’s also the accountability you’ll get from working with me and the rest of the group.
Finally, we’ll also spend time validating your idea to ensure it has potential before you potentially spend thousands of pounds on an idea that doesn’t work.
Perhaps you’re concerned about whether this is actually possible, or whether you need to hire people to do some of it for you.
In my experience, you can do much of this yourself. Yes, you might need to invest a little in some elements (which we’ll talk about), but the actual bulk of the work involved in designing, refining and sourcing (or making) your product can be done by you. The trick is knowing what to do!
It could be that you’re concerned about sharing your product idea with others.
I know it can be hard to talk about your idea when it’s in an early stage – but at some point you do need to share it (not with everyone however!) to get a feel for whether it’s something that could work out.
We’ll be working as a small group, who will all be asked to respect the privacy of other members and not discuss anything outside of our weekly calls together.
If you’re excited about getting your product ready to sell this year(!) click here to invest in my Group Product Creation Programme.