TITLE: 79 What to do when things go wrong on Amazon
Amazon is an amazing marketplace, but sometimes things can go wrong. A lot of people contact me when things have gone wrong, and they cannot figure out how to fix it. I also know lots of people who have given up selling on Amazon because they could not solve an issue.
I have sold on Amazon for a long time, so have plenty of experience with these things. I have found that most things are usually fixable. I wanted to share my tips and tricks for avoiding problems in the first place, and what to do if you do encounter them.
My aim isn’t to scare you – just to be honest, and let you know that although problems can occur, they can be overcome.
**Please remember to rate and review the podcast – it really helps others to find it.**
Listen in to hear me share:
- Problems that can occur with listing your product (1:52)
- Problems that can occur with reviews (05:45)
- Problems that can occur with pricing (9:25)
- How to avoid problems listing your product (10:38)
- How to avoid problems with shipping (12:07)
- How to avoid problems with storage (13:48)
- What to do if it does go wrong (18:20)