**Please remember to rate and review the podcast – it really helps others to find it.**
If you have a products business, you’re just in a process of starting one up, or even just thinking about it, you might be in a position where you’re doing everything yourself – but it doesn’t have to be that way (forever!)
Today I’m speaking to Melissa Gauge, the founder of SpareMyTime, an innovative business support and virtual assistance service for small businesses and professionals.
We talk specifically about products businesses, and the kind of things that you could outsource to a VA to free up a bit more time for yourself.
Listen in to hear Melissa share:
- An introduction to herself and her business (2:06)
- Exercises you can do to work out when it’s a good time to start working with a VA, how to know what you can outsource and how to ensure it’ll be cost effective (3:00)
- How to work out how much time you need (6:20)
- Why a VA can get up to speed in your business quicker than you might think (8:53)
- What kind of things a VA can help you with (10:47)
- Why you should never be afraid to ask a VA to help you do things more efficiently or effectively (they have loads of experience!) (17:56)
- How to find the right person for you and your business (18:23)
- Top tips for onboarding your VA and getting off to a great start (27:20)
- Her number one piece of advice for anyone looking to work with a VA (30:20)