**Please remember to rate and review the podcast – it really helps others to find it.**
Handmade businesses – this is the episode for you!
Anna Panteli is an Etsy expert with loads to share!
Listen in to hear Anna share:
- An introduction to herself, her business and background (1:19)
- How and why she started selling on Etsy – and why she’s temporarily closed one of her 4 shops! (2:40)
- How she keeps up with the making (8:00)
- Her main learnings about Etsy over the past few years (10:28)
- How and why she made the transition to helping other Etsy sellers, alongside managing her own shops (14:32)
- The planners she’s created to help Etsy sellers stay organised (17:48)
- Her tips for getting off to a good start on Etsy (23:46)
- Her view on whether you need your own website as well as an Etsy shop (28:25)
- The importance of using social media to drive traffic (32:05)
- Why you might need more than one Etsy shop if you sell items targeting different customers (35:27)
- All about Etsy ads (38:14)
- Her number one piece of advice for Etsy sellers (42:48)