Amazon Power Hour
Get answers to your questions and help moving forward.
Are you struggling with selling on Amazon?
Perhaps you’re trying to get your product listing set up? Or create your first FBA shipping plan?
Maybe you need help completing tasks on Amazon Seller Central, or shown how to use some of the features and reports?
It could be that your product isn’t selling as well as you’d like and you’d like us to review your product listing, or Amazon Sponsored Products campaign together?
Whatever the problem, if it relates to selling your products on Amazon I can help.
Book a Power Hour with me and I’ll help you get un-stuck!
Some of the things we can cover include:
- Completing specific task(s) together such as setting up a product listing, FBA shipping plan, A+ content or a Sponsored Products Campaign.
- Reviewing your product listing, Sponsored Products campaign or Amazon Store and suggesting improvements you could make in order to improve sales.
- Troubleshooting problems such as issues creating product listings, or suppressed listings.
- Online training – whether you want to do something specific or just understand some of the features and how they work.
Power Hours are held over Zoom video conferencing, so we have the option to share screens and record the sessions if required.
What we can’t always do:
- Fix some issues that may need involvement from Seller Support to resolve – although I can certainly give you advice on what to specifically ask for and how to approach it in order to get a resolution.
If you’re unsure whether this Power Hour will solve your issue please send me an email before booking
Here’s how it works
- Book your Power Hour at a time that suits you. You can book straight into my calendar and pay for your session on this page.
- Please also complete the short questionnaire to let me know what you’d like to discuss or achieve. This will help you to get the most out of the hour.
- You’ll receive a follow up email confirming the time of your session and the Zoom link to join the call on the day (please keep this safe). You’ll get an email reminder 24 hours before your Power Hour.
- We’ll spend the first 5 minutes on an introduction and confirming what you want to get from the call, 50 minutes working on the items you want to cover and the final 5 minutes wrapping up.
- Within 48 hours of our call (usually sooner!), I’ll email over my recommended action points and next steps, plus a recording (if requested).
Vicki is a real gem and such a breeze to work with. I’ve found her work and advice to be very helpful, and will no doubt have her down as my go-to amazon expert!
Vicki helped me so much in making sure my Amazon page was set up correctly and every question I asked (and there was many!) was answered very quickly and helpful advice was always provided.. I would highly recommend Vicki for any help you may require.